Rules and Regulations
1. Exhibits should not exceed 8 feet in height. If your display exceeds 8 feet, the exposed display may not have any branding on your neighbors side and must be finished (ie, not unpainted walls etc).
2. Do not cover up Fire Extinguishers.
3. Sound pressure levels must be below 85 decibels, as measured at any edge of your booth. All speakers must be at the back
of your booth, facing forward. No sub-woofers and no microphones.
4. No cooking demonstrations.
5. Balloons must be air-filled only (no helium).
6. Exhibitors must remain within the paid footprint of their booth while advertising their products/services. Anyone caught "selling" outside their designated booth space will not be receiving the Bride List.
7. Any cosmetic companies performing procedures need to submit proof medical licensing and a copy of the waiver they will be proving to customers onsite for Show Management approval before move in.
8. Flooring is required to cover your booth display to present a finished and professional display.
9. Hand written signs are not permitted. All signage in your booth must be professional and clearly legible.
10. Your booth must be manned during show hours so as to be able to answer attendees questions about your business.
11. No flame candles / live flames or incense are permitted within your booth space/display.
12. Moving in of any display materials during show hours is NOT PERMITED. All displays must be completed by 8:30am before show open each day.
FIRE MARSHAL INSPECTION:
Please be in your finished booth for Fire Marshal inspection by 8:00 AM on Sunday morning. Be sure that you have the fire retardant certificate available for any outside fabric, not provided by the decorator, and all outside carpeting or flooring is taped
down and secured.
**The show will not open unless you are in compliance with the fire marshal regulations.
Leave no trace. Please remove trash from your booth at the end of the show, and put it into the dumpster. If a mess is left at your booth, you will be charged a $100 clean up fee. Leave your booth space as you found it when you moved in.