The Arizona Wedding Show, scheduled for January 9-10, 2021 has been canceled as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. During this time, we urge all in the community to follow guidelines from local public health officials. The
well-being and safety of all attendees and exhibitors are our first priority in creating a dynamic marketplace. Be safe, and we look forward to seeing you at the summer edition, June 6, 2021.
Stay tuned on social media and for website updates, we are working to bring the show to life online so you may continue to shop and support our exhibitors.
Welcome to the biggest and best bridal show in the United States, located in Phoenix, AZ. This show features more than 200+ of the valley’s top wedding experts all in one place. Start your wedding planning with us; from finding the perfect venue
and photographer to organizing your dream honeymoon, we've got everything for your big day covered!
ATTENDEE WELLNESS- MASKS MANDATORY
Our top priority is the safety of all guests at the show. Please be aware of the following safety measures that will be in place:
1. All MPE Staff, Facility staff, exhibitors and attendees will be required to wear masks at all times except when eating.
2. Physical distancing of 6 feet will be enabled along with appropriate signage of physical distancing
3. Handwashing and sanitizing stations are available on the show floor
4. Venue Staff will conduct temperature checks daily
2021 Dates & Hours
Sunday, June 6, 2021 - 9am-3pm
$8 (Online Only*)
Admission is for a single admit.
* All admission to the Arizona Wedding Show is by timed-entry and must be booked online.
* Tickets onsite are not available. Consumers will only have the option to purchase tickets online, prior to the event and arriving at the venue.
* Please choose your date and time carefully.
* The Arizona Wedding Show starts on time and latecomers may be admitted only during a suitable break.
Phoenix Convention Center - SOUTH Building
100 North Third Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004