Thousands of excited newly engaged couples will converge on the Phoenix Convention Center for one day at the Arizona Wedding Show. Soon-to-be newlyweds meet face to face with the area’s top vendors to get advice, shop and compare wedding products, book services, taste delicious cake and catering samples all while getting ideas and inspiration to make their dream wedding a reality—all under one roof. Post event, each vendor will receive a list of brides (with contact information) that attended. Don’t miss out!
2021 EXHIBITOR SPACE RATES
Exhibit space is available in a range of sizes and configurations starting a 5'x10'.
|SHOW DATES||June 6, 2021|
|Show Hours||9am - 3pm|
|Price / Sq.Ft.||$12.50|
(High traffic areas)
|Additional $1.00 / Sq.Ft.|
- 150 square foot booths and larger include two 6' tables, topped & skirted.
- 100 square foot booths include one 6' table, topped & skirted.
- Corners are only available as booths 100 sq.ft. or larger.
- Photographers must purchase 100 sq.ft or more.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
Your investment includes:
- Pre-show promotional material
- Major advertising and promotional campaign (TV, radio, print, online)
- Professional show management by Marketplace Events LLC.
- As mentioned above, a table and chairs are included, as well as pipe and drape. Each exhibitor must provide their own professional display. Floor covering is mandatory.
- We encourage all of our exhibitors to put their best foot forward and make their display professional and reflective of their business. Remember, you only have 3 seconds to make an impression!
SAFETY PLAN: Exhibitor Requirements - CLICK HERE
TOP REASONS TO EXHIBIT
- Arizona Wedding Show, formally Bridal Fashion Debut, is the best attended Bridal Show in the U.S. Last January the show had 400+ exhibitors and 7,500+ wedding buyers!
- Meet face to face with newly engaged couples. Showcase your product or service directly to your consumer.
- Benefit from our extensive multi media advertising campaigns. The perfect mix of radio, TV, print, digital and direct mail.
- Network with other industry professionals. Build referrals and check out your competition.
- Focused leads. The audience you’re trying to reach.
- Brand Awareness. Generate publicity and be the brand they think of first.
- More brides than any other Arizona Wedding Show. Book new business and increase sales for the year ahead.